Westcroft Community Centre exists to improve the quality of life of local people. We identify gaps in provision, promote and facilitate volunteer opportunities, deliver adult learning and community engagement activities and provide a safe, friendly, inclusive and inspiring social environment. We provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of the local community.
The aims of Westcroft Community Centre are:
- Increase access to work and self-employment by providing opportunities to gain skills, confidence and knowledge.
- Champion the development of digital skills and help all sections of the community to become digitally included.
- Provide services that promote better physical and mental health and well-being.
- Act as a focal point for the local community, bringing people from a variety of backgrounds together and increasing pride in the neighbourhood.
- Deliver services that help people to have more confidence, motivation and self-esteem.
Westcroft is supported by Southway Housing Trust.